HURT VII TRAIL WORK SCHEDULE
Aloha HURT Runners!
In preparation for HURT VII next January 13-14, 2007, listed below is a schedule of trail work we would like to accomplish.
Your kokua would be most appreciated!
1. Middle of last week in September '06: Rake down Nuuanu Trail.
2. Saturday, 28 October '06: Regrade badly eroded section of Manoa Cliffs (area just below the section HURT members regraded last year). If we have enough volunteers, we can also groom trail from the start of Manoa Cliffs (just off Kalawahine) up to the trex sign on the same day!
3. Saturday, 2 December '06: Grade and swale Aihualama. Primary focus will be relieving areas that are eroded and trapping water just before the bamboo forest. Again, if we have enough volunteers, we can also groom Aihualama Trail (start at Leon's pie-stand) down to Manoa Falls.
4. Middle of last week in December '06: Rake down and groom Nuuanu Trail again as required.
5. Saturday, 6 January '07: Light grooming/touch-up as required.
Start times/meeting locations will be posted on the blog. Reminders will be emailed to those interested in helping.
Since we must check-out work tools from the DLNR Baseyard, we will need an accurate head count. So...
*If you can make any of the mid-week work dates, please email PJ: [email protected]
*If you can help on any of the Saturday work, please email Mike: [email protected]
Look forward to working with you on the trails!