Important information about the series:
- Stay tuned to our blog announcements regarding course preview runs prior to each race.
- Each race falls on a Saturday.
- There is no waitlist for sold-out races.
- There is no race day registration.
- There is no packet pick-up.
- To volunteer please contact us, and make sure to indicate which race you wish to volunteer.
1) 'Aiea Loop Express 7+ mile
March 17, 2018
Aiea Loop Trail
Race Director: Michael Cole
2) Vi's Top of Tantalus 7 mile
April 14, 2018
Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park
Race Directors: Kat Tagaca and Judy Carluccio
3) Keālia Quad Crusher 9.2 mile
May 5, 2018
Race Directors: Rosie Warfield and Steve Villiger
4) Mango Madness 10+ mile
June 9, 2018
Makiki Pumping Station
Race Directors: Melanie Koehl and Jacque Tellei
5) Ka'ena Point Firecracker 10 mile
6) Maunawili Out and Back 22 mile and Relay
7) Tantalus Triple Trek 50k
September 1, 2018
Hawaii Nature Center
Registration begins May 1, 2018
Race Directors: Jeff Fong and Sandi Kanemori
8) Peacock Challenge 55 Miles
October 20, 2018
Registration begins June 2, 2018
More information to come at a later date.
Race Director: Freddy Halmes